$500 PER PERSON PER NIGHT
For exclusive use of the self contained “The Cook Shop” & “The Quarters”
- Lunch and dinner on the first day, breakfast lunch and dinner on the second and breakfast and lunch on the third day.
- Farm staff and family will join you for dinner for that unique high country station end of day decompress.
- Price includes ability to roam free on the station within seasonal guidelines which will be communicated by staff.
- Staff will be happy to arrange and book additional activities.
- Minimum of 2 nights stay.
- Minimum of 2 people up to 10 people. Larger groups can be accommodated on request.
- Because of Dingleburn’s remote location, there is no Wi-Fi, TV or cell phone service, but Wi-Fi and telephone are available at the homestead if necessary.
- There is an airstrip beside the quarters and we can arrange a helicopter or an aircraft transfer.
- All bedding and towels are provided.
- Pack a head lamp in the event of a power outage which can happen, although rarely, in drought or heavy rains.
- Sandfly spray just in case.
- Your own beer, wine or spirits. Although by prior arrangement we can supply this for you.
Please leave the quarters as you find them or a cleaning fee will apply.
- Cancel up to 7 days before your arrival and get a 50% refund.
- Cancel within 7 days of arrival and the reservation is non-refundable.