$230 per night
For exclusive use of the self contained “The Cook Shop” & “The Quarters”
- $230.00 p/n for 2 adults
- Minimum of 2 nights stay
- Extra adult $50 per night
- Extra child $20 per night (16 years and under)
- Visitors must use high riding 4WDs to drive the road to Dingleburn Station and drivers must be experienced. If you are using a rental car, please check with your provider whether you are permitted on the access road and drive at your own risk. The road is a narrow gravel road, with steep drop offs.
- Because of Dingleburn’s remote location, there is no Wi-Fi, TV or cell phone service, but Wi-Fi and telephone are available at the homestead if necessary.
- To ensure that there are no other vehicles leaving in the opposite direction (as the road is quite narrow in places), when arriving at Dingleburn Station, please do not leave the Doc car park until 13:30. When leaving, please ensure you are at the Doc car park at 12:00
- There is an airstrip beside the quarters and people can helicopter or plane in if they wish.
- Pillows and bottom sheets are provided but bring the rest of your bedding, i.e. sleeping bags or duvets, pillow cases, top sheets.
- Pack a head lamp in the event of a power outage which can happen, although rarely, in drought or heavy rains.
- Sandfly spray just in case.
- Enough personal supplies, including food, for the duration of your stay. While Discover Dingleburn is located near Wanaka, visits here provide an escape from the hurly-burly of normal life, so relax and enjoy.
- Check-in is 2pm. You can leave the DOC carpark (shown on map) before 12pm to travel in, thus avoiding meeting oncoming traffic.
- Check-out time is 11am and you must be at the DOC carpark by 12pm.
Please leave the quarters as you find them or a cleaning fee will apply.
- Cancel up to 7 days before your arrival and get a 50% refund
- Cancel within 7 days of arrival and the reservation is non-refundable